Download latest version of Quick Time
Convert Media Formats
Convert your QuickTime movies to a range of sizes for viewing on your iPod or movable or sharing with friends and family via email or the online. Export to over a dozen entirely different video and audio formats.
Edit with Ease
Use the cut, copy and paste capabilities of QuickTime professional to edit your movies or perhaps add a replacement soundtrack. You’ll even add annotations; rotate your video and a lot of.
Create Beautiful Video
With your insights or alternative FireWire camera connected to your Macintosh, you’ll produce the lovely video with one click and share it via email.
Build your QuickTime Video Library
Build a library of flicks by saving them from the online to your laptop for enjoyment any time.2 read movies shot together with your camera phone, camera or television camera. QuickTime seven professional supports major video formats as well as H.264, MPEG-4 and Motion JPEG.
Record your Podcast
Plug in a USB mike and use QuickTime seven professional to capture audio which will be shared with the planet as a podcast. The one-button recording interface could not be less complicated or easier to use.
QuickTime Player for Windows
The new QuickTime Player for network streaming content. Instead, QuickTime Player mechanically determines what the affiliation speed of your system is and so chooses the very best available quality stream for the number of information measure that you merely have obtainable.
QuickTime Player is mechanically designed to resume playback if for a few reasons you ever lose an affiliation while looking streaming video.
Record your Screen
You can build a recording of your monitor.
- Choose File > New Screen Recording.
- Click the choices pop-up menu, then opt for any of the following recording options:
- Microphone: opt for none to record your screen with no sound, or opt for a mike.
- Options: opt for Show Mouse Clicks in Recording, so that clicks you create throughout the screen recording seem like a circle within the video.
- Click the Record button, and then opt for a recording sort.
- Click once anyplace on the screen to begin recording the whole screen.
- Drag to pick a little of the screen to record, then click begin Recording. As an example, you’ll be able to drag to choose merely a selected window.
- When you’re finished recording, click Stop within the menu bar (or use the bit Bar).
- Choose File > Save, and then enter a reputation for the recording.
QuickTime for Mac
The recording is saved as Associate in Nursing H.264 format QuickTime motion picture with Associate in Nursing AAC audio track (if audio was selected).
QuickTime Player seven supports older media formats, like QTVR, interactive QuickTime movies, and MIDI files on an ounce and OS X Lion. It additionally accepts QuickTime seven professional registration codes that activate QuickTime professional functions.
QuickTime Player seven are put in within the Utility folder within the Applications folder.